Add Sales and Support Expertise to your CRM
Expertise Powered CRM
The increasing complexity of products and services being offered to customers and the rapid pace of change of these products and services is increasing the pressure to deliver customer satisfaction and increase revenue from customers whilst at the same time reducing overall customer service costs. These requirements are often conflicting. The key to resolving this conflict is the automation of sales and support expertise. Expertise automation can turn each agent into the "best performing agent". It also allows an effective self-service strategy thereby funneling support calls away from agents. Finally, it allows you to enpower your partners / resellers with your know-how of your products.
The skills and expertise that can be automated with XpertRule include:
- Generating accurate quotes / pricing for configured products such as machines & equipment or quotes requiring rules and calculations such as insurance quotes
- Guided selling to match customer needs to products and services being offered
- Enforcing regulatory compliance e.g health & safety. Money laudering, sex discrimantion etc.
- Automate policies and procedures e.g cross-selling, customer retention, and complaint handling
- Risk assessment for applications / claims processing
- Capture best practice in problem resolution
XpertRule - unique rules automation technology
The XpertRule technology has been powering customer service centres world-wide for the last 20 years. It features:
- A graphical environment for capturing rules, policies, procedures, calculations and user interface design without programming. Exceptional speed of upto 20 times faster than developing applications in Java, VB or .net programming.
- Captured rules are deployed as automated advisors and are easily integrated within the CRM application in a call centre or embedded in a web self-service website.
- Available as licensed software for on premise hosting or as on-demand hosted software as a service.
The XpertRule technology is used by leading organisations such as AOL, Chase Bank, Bank of America, Rockwell, National Semi Conductors, Australian Taxation Office, Cincom, Unisys, UK Ministry of Defence, New Zealand Social Welfare, Neuf Cegetel, and Diageo
Sample Captured rules - Policy on shipping returned goods and trouble-shooting procedure for web browsing problems