XpertRule's graphical environment
for the development and maintenance of knowledge-based
applications or components by the domain experts:
- Knowledge represented as Trees, Rules and Cases supported by an integrated inference engine.
- A highly graphical & customizable multi-user development
environment for medium to large-scale knowledge applications
and components. Knowledge bases are highly scalable.
- Customisable knowledge objects.
- Flexible and scalable knowledge deployment options
- PC standalone, Ajax thin client web based
solutions, and COM+ using XML
for data exchange.
- Import knowledge modules developed in XpertRule KBS or from XML files.
XpertRule eService for
the capture, maintenance and deployment of customer
- A central Knowledge Object Dictionary for diagnostic
and trouble-shooting knowledge.
- An advanced knowledge representation for trouble-shooting
- A highly graphical and intuitive development environment.
- A unique method of deploying scripted knowledge consisting
of a set of linked HTML pages.
- Live web demo
A graphical environment for building and
maintaining knowledge-based configuration applications:
- Adds Hierarchies to Knowledge Builder.
allow the designer to clearly define the relationship
between objects, representing all the possible
in a product
- Adds Constraints to Knowledge Builder.
- Constraints enable the designer to prevent undesirable
customer choice combinations.
XpertRule's graphical data mining environment
for discovering tree patterns from historic business data:
- Graphical support for the full data mining process from
data exploration and preparation to pattern discovery and
- Scalable high performance data mining.
- Data mining solutions can be embedded as ActiveX components
within other applications.
- Mined trees can be exported to Knowledge Builder.